and Breast Feeding
and Concerns Engorgement
of Breast Milk
- Breastmilk is superior infant food. It contains all
the necessary nutrients in the right proportions for the ideal growth
and development of your baby.
- Breastmilk helps to keep your baby healthy by giving
him natural immunity to viruses and bacterial infections. The early
milk called "colostrum" is especially rich in certain nutrients and
- Breastmilk is sterile, easy to digest, and always
served at the perfect temperature.
- Breastfeeding promotes jaw, teeth and speech development,
and enhances your baby's brain growth.
- Breastfeeding reduces the risk of obesity.
- Breastfeeding provides early visual and physical
contact, and enhances critical early bonding of baby and parent that
lasts a lifetime.